SP20 GNSS Handheld Receiver Datasheet
The Spectra Precision SP20 handheld GNSS receiver combines innovative, camera- enabled data collection workflow with a high level of performance in an ergonomic, scalable solution (from meter to cm accuracy).
Rugged and lightweight, the SP20 is easy-to-use and highly accurate. It is the optimal tool not only for cadastral, construction, or topo surveys, but also for a range of GIS projects, including data collection, inspection and maintenance.
The 5.3-inch screen delivers vivid visuals of the workflow, which enables precise 2D handheld logging. And the system’s high degree of accuracy can be enhanced with a monopole accessory to deliver solid, survey-grade 3D measurements.
Whatever type of geospatial work you’re performing, turn to the easy-to-use SP20 handheld that consistently delivers highly accurate results.
The SP20 is the modern, high-accuracy, saleable, field-ready device you have been waiting for:
- 240-GNSS channels, GPS+GLO+GAL+BDS+QZS+SBAS(WAAS)
- Legendary Spectra Precision WAAS Accuracy
- SBAS Ranging in RTK and post-processed solutions
- L-Band Centerpoint RTX Support (subscription based)
- Four accuracy levels (firmware enabled): Meter, 30 CM, 7 x 2 DM, CM
- Fast Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Android 6.0 (Google Certified) OS
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Storage + expandable up to 64 GB uSDHC
- Cellular Modem
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode, USB, NFC
- 13 M pixel rear camera, 2 M pixel front camera
- Huge 6,400 mAH removable battery for all-day use
114819-00: SP20 1-meter accuracy
114819-01: SP20 sub-meter (30cm/30cm) (internet RTK correction source needed)
114819-02: SP20 dm (7cm/2cm) (internet RTK correction source needed)
114819-03: SP20 cm (0.01 m) (internet RTK correction source needed)