HL760 Digital Readout Receiver
- Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements.
- Large 5 in. reception high acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- The HL760 has an internal long range (80 m / 260 ft radius), high speed digital radio built inside that allows the receiver to communicate with any other HL750, HL760, LL300S, or the HL750:GL5X2, GLX2, UL633; HL760:LL400HV, HV302, GL4X2n laser transmitters.
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings form anywhere on the jobsite.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction stoble lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify trye laser beam signals.
- Multiple deadband settings allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 10 ft onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill excavation.
- C70 Adaptor with Bubble Vial included