Spectra Geospatial FOCUS 50 Robotic Total Station: Datasheet
The Spectra Geospatial FOCUS 50 is a robotic total station you can customize to fit your needs. Available in three models, with your choice of angular accuracy – 1″, 2″, 3″or 5″. The FOCUS 50 features the smoothness of MagDrive™, the stability of SurePoint™ and the productivity of Autolock™.
- Magdrive, instrument drive system moves silently while it precisely and reliably turns to,and repeats angle measurements, including endless fine adjustment
- SurePoint technology eliminates the angular measurement errors associated with tripod movements, in real time.
- Autolock automatically tracks and locks onto prisms to reduce errors related to manual aiming, and also reduces down time by not having to re-point the instrument for every observation.
This high-performance Robotic Total Station is designed to be easy to learn, and pairs perfectly with the suite of Spectra Geospatial Field Software options, including Origin, Layout Pro, and Survey Pro. The FOCUS 50 total station is available in three models, Autolock, Short Range Robotic, and Long Range Robotic.
- The Autolock Model uses a cabled connection to communicate with data collectors.
- The Short Range Robotic Model uses Class 1 Bluetooth to communicate with data collectors.
- The Long Range Robotic Model utilizes our proprietary 2.4 GHz radio to communicate with data collectors,
The FOCUS 50 Robotic Totals Station can be used with the Ranger 5, the Ranger 7, or a tablet. Powerful, easy-to-use, affordable, and tough, the FOCUS 50 delivers high performance and versatility for every way you work.
- Quick and precise measurements
- Available in 1",2",3" and 5" angle accuracies
- FOCUS 50 and Origin software are designed together to be easy to learn
- Tracklight on all models
- Silent MagDrive technology
- PIN code security feature
- Available in 3 models: Autolock, Short Range Robotic and Long Range Robotic
- Supported by Global Spectra Geospatial Service