- GNSS/GPS Receivers
- Trimble R12i GNSS System
Trimble R12i GNSS System
Trimble R12i GNSS System: Datasheet
The R12i delivers unmatched GNSS performance, speed and accuracy to boost your productivity like never before. With improved performance in challenging GNSS conditions and robust IMU-based tilt compensation that lets you forget about leveling the pole, you'll get more done faster than you thought possible.
- Trimble® Inertial Platform™ (TIP) Technology; Calibration-free and magnetically immune IMU-based tilt compensation for topo measurements and stakeout
- Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS positioning engine; engineered for improved accuracy and productivity in challenging GNSS conditions
- 672-Channel solution with Trimble 360 satellite tracking technology
- CenterPoint® RTX correction service for fast RTK level accuracy worldwide via satellite/IP
- Trimble xFill® correction outage technology
- Optimized for Trimble Access™ field software
- Android™ and iOS platform support
- Cellular, Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi data connectivity
- Military-spec rugged design and IP67 rating
- Ergonomic form factor
- All day battery with built-in status indicator
- 6GB internal memory
- Supports augmented reality capabilities through Trimble SiteVision™
Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS Technology
Improved performance in challenging GNSS conditions*, with groundbreaking signal management that leverages the latest developments in GNSS signal infrastructure and Trimble receiver hardware
Trimble SurePoint™ Technology
Fully compensates for pole tilt. Conveniently measure points that would otherwise be inaccessible with complete quality assurance.
Trimble CenterPoint® RTX Corrections Technology
Delivers GNSS corrections via satellite or internet connection with unrivaled speed and accuracy for a PPP solution.
Trimble 360 Technology
Powerful 672-channel solution with Trimble 360 technology delivers the most advanced satellite tracking of all constellations, and provides improved protection from interference and spoofed signals.
Trimble xFill® Technology
Reduces downtime in the field, with continuous RTK coverage during correction outages from an RTK base station or VRS network.
- 8 mm horiz. /15 mm vert. real time kinematic precision
- 672 GNSS channels
- Compact: 11.9 cm x 13.6 cm
- GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou/NavIC/QZSS/SBAS constellation support
- Wide band UHF radio up to 2 Watt Tx
- 6 GB internal memory
- Lightweight: 1.12 kg
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Cellular wireless communications
For available financing options or if you would like to discuss how the R12 could help your business, contact your local PLI office today!
In this video we show you how the R12i can measure points with the rod tilted at extreme angles. The R12i has integrates Trimble's new Trimble Inertial Platform (TIP) technology with the industry leading ProPoint GNSS Engine. These two technologies not only let you measure with the rod tilted at extreme angles, but also in challenging GNSS environments. Sign up for a demo here: https://r12i.trimble.com/signup.html
R12i Tutorial:...In this video we show you how the R12i can measure points with...
R12i Tutorial:...The R12i GNSS System provides surveyors data traceability for ...
R12i Tutorial:...This video provides a short overview of the Trimble R12i GNSS ...
R12i Tutorial:...In this video we show you how to stakeout points with the Trim...
Trimble R12i: ...In this video, we demonstrate how much faster the R12i is with...
R12i Tutorial:...With the Trimble R12i, you'll want to keep tilt compensation o...
R12i Tutorial:...This video shows you how to start surveying in Trimble Access ...
Trimble R12i: ...David Wilson is a professional land surveyor in the United Sta...
R12i Tutorial:...In this video we show you how to measure topo points with the ...
R12i Tutorial: Measure at Extreme Angles(02:38)
R12i Tutorial: Data Traceability(01:18)
R12i Tutorial: System Overview(01:24)
R12i Tutorial: Stakeout Points with Tilt Compensation(02:37)
Trimble R12i: Speed Test with TIP Technology(00:59)
R12i Tutorial: Turning On and Off Tilt Compensation(03:10)
R12i Tutorial: Starting a Survey(01:43)
Trimble R12i: Survey Field Test(02:41)
R12i Tutorial: Measure Points with Tilt Compensation(07:20)