GL622N Dual Grade Laser
GL622N Easy-To-Use, Full Featured Automatic Dual Grade Laser: Datasheet
The GL622N Single Grade Laser is a rugged, automatic self-leveling laser with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating and alignment applications by general and specialty contractors.
The GL622N comes with a radio remote control that provides fully functional capabilities up to 150m (490 feet) from the laser transmitter – even from the cab of a machine. The graphical, menu driven interface makes the laser simple and easy to use and can be set to 16 different languages. The ability to operate the laser whilst working away from the laser transmitter can significantly reduce set-up times and increase productivity.
Each laser package includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout Receiver that can be used at an operating diameter of up to 800m (2,600 feet). The Digital Readout allows the user to get to the on grade position faster as the distance is displayed to the on grade position in mm, or inches, fractional inches. Wireless communication between the receiver and the laser allows advanced functionality such as Automatic Grade Matching to be achieved. Automatic Grade Matching basically means that the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces). The HL760 can be paired with another HL760 turning the second receiver into a remote display that could allow a machine operator to see what the rodman is seeing when dipping for levels.
The GL622N is self-leveling in vertical, allowing more productivity by being able to carry out more tasks such as building axis alignment or setting 90 degrees or aligning anchor bolts. Designed to be used on the toughest jobsites the GL622N can withstand a 1m (3 feet).
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Applications - the Spectra Precision GL612N and GL622N provides the ability to control level, alignment, single grade /dual grade (GL622N only) and set 90 degrees.
- Automatic self-levelng - provides fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching - meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range - Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% - keeping the laser levelled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter - A laser can be affected high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –both the GL612N and G622N have an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature Compensation & PlaneLok- As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is can firstly be resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment - A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If an alignment is off, error can be introduced and exaggerated. The GL622N has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors.
- Rugged - the GL612N and GL622N can withstand a 1m (3 feet) drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m (5 feet) pushover on tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode - the GL612N and GL622N have a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off in up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same jobsite.
- GL622N Grade Laser
- HL760 Laser Receiver
- C70 Adapter
- 105516 Vertical Adapter for HL Receiver
- RC602N Radio Remote Control
- Q104234 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Worldwide Charger
- Hard Case
- FREE Shipping and 5 Year Warranty
- Leveling accuracy: ± 0.5 mm/10 m, 1/16“ @ 100 ft, 10 arc seconds
- Grade accuracy: ± 1.0 mm/10 m, 1/8“ @ 100 ft, 20 arc seconds
- Operating diameter: appr. 800 m (2600 feet) with detector
- Grade range (Y, X-GL622N): ± 25% both axes (not simultaneously)
- Rotation: 300, 600, 750 rpm
- Laser type: 639 nm
- Laser class : Class 2
- Self-leveling range: appr. ± 14°
- Leveling indicators: LCD indications and LED flashes
- Radio range (HL760)1,2,4: up to 150 m (490 ft)
- Power source: NiMH battery pack
- Battery life: 35 hours NiMH
- Operating temp.: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Storage temp.: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Tripod attachments: 5/8 x 11 horizontally and vertically
- Dust and waterproof: Yes - IP67
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs)
- Low voltage indication: LCD battery indicator
- Low voltage disconnection: unit shuts off
- Warranty: 5 Years
HL760 Digital Readout Receiver
- Highly versatile receiver for basic and advanced
- leveling and aligning applications
- Works with GL412N/GL422N in automatic
- Grade Match and PlaneLok applications
- Key Features:
- Digital readout of elevation
- Exact distance from grade displayed
- Anti-strobe sensor to prevent false reading from jobsite strobe lights
- Large reception height to ease beam reception
- Withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft)
- Fingerprint function - detects only the laser beam of the paired transmitter
- User Benefits:
- No need to go “on-grade” to measure;
- Saves considerable time
- Reduces rework by allowing remote monitoring
- Increases reliability, accuracy and durability
RC602N Remote Control Specifications
- Operating range: up to 150 m (490 ft)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Battery life:130 hours
- Dust and waterproof: Yes - IP66
- Weight: 0.26 kg (0.57 lbs)