- Accuracy vs. Precision: Everything You Need to Know About Achieving Centimeter Accuracy with Trimble SiteVision!
- The Season of Service is Here!
- Catch PLI at Booths 1 and 2 for the PSLS 2020 Annual Surveyors' Conference!
- Happy New Year from Your Friends at Precision Laser & Instrument, Inc.!!!
- Save the Date for Trimble Dimensions 2020 in Nashville, TN!!!
The new state-of-the-art Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology allows for flexible signal management, which helps mitigate the effects of signal degradation and provides a GNSS constellation-agnostic operation. In head-to-head testing with the Trimble R10-2 in challenging GNSS environments such as near and among trees, and built environments, the Trimble R12 receiver performed more than 30 percent better across a variety of factors, including time to achieve survey precision levels, position accuracy and measurement reliability.
"As a leader in the field of GNSS technology and innovation, Trimble dedicated many years of intensive research into developing the Trimble R12," said
To meet increasing global demand for powerful, reliable data collection methods for the mobile workforce, Trimble has unveiled a next-generation smartphone and GIS data collector: the Trimble TDC600.The TDC600 is an ultra-rugged, all-in-one smartphone and Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) data collector for Geographic Information System (GIS) and field inspection applications. It boasts an Android™ 8.0 operating system, bright sunlight-readable 6-inch display, powerful [...]