R10 Model 2 GNSS System
Trimble® R10 Model 2 GNSS System: Datasheet
Collect more accurate data faster and easier – no matter what the job or the environment, with the Trimble® R10 GNSS System. Built with powerful technologies integrated into a sleek design, this unique system provides surveyors with a powerful way to increase data collection productivity in every job, every day.
- Powerful 672-channel solution with Trimble 360 technology delivers the most advanced satellite tracking
- Improved protection against sources of interference and spoofed signals
- Connect to Android or iOS mobile devices running supported apps via Bluetooth®
- Cutting edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine enables surveyors to measure points more quickly
- Trimble SurePoint™ fully compensates for pole tilt. Conveniently measure points that were otherwise inaccessible with complete quality assurance
- Trimble CenterPoint® RTX delivers GNSS corrections via satellite or internet connection anywhere in the world with unprecedented speed and accuracy for a PPP solution
- Trimble xFill® ensures less downtime in the field, with continuous RTK coverage during connection outages from an RTK base station or VRS network
- Ergonomic design for easier and more comfortable handling
- Integrates seamlessly with the Trimble SX10 scanning total station and S-Series total station positioning sensors
- Pair with Trimble Access™ and the TSC7, TSC3, Slate or Trimble CU controller for the most powerful land surveying equipment solution on the market
Pure, uninterrupted surveying
With a Trimble CenterPoint RTX subscription, enhanced Trimble xFill functionality allows surveyors to continue collecting data with centimeter accuracy indefinitely after connection is lost with their base station or VRS network.
Without a Trimble CenterPoint RTX subscription, xFill maintains RTK level accuracy for up to five minutes during interruptions in the primary terrestrial correction stream. xFill functionality is built into every Trimble R10 GNSS system.
Collect more accurate data faster and easier
Survey previously inaccessible points, reduce occupation time and record faster and safer measurements than ever before.
Built-in firmware gives automatic compensation for up to 15 degrees of pole tilt.
Trimble software designed for surveyors
- Bring the power and speed of the Trimble R10 system together with trusted Trimble land surveying software solutions, including Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center.
- Trimble Access field software provides specialized and customized workflows to make surveying tasks quicker and easier while enabling teams to communicate vital information between field and office in real time. Back in the office, users can seamlessly process data with Trimble Business Center software.
Trimble R10 Works With...
- Access 2018
- Access 2017
- GPS Pathfiner Office
- Business Center
Trimble Product Comparison Chart
For available financing options or if you would like to discuss how the R10 could help your business, contact your local PLI office today!