T100 Rugged Tablet
Trimble T100 Tablet: Datasheet
The Trimble® T100 is the latest high-performance, rugged field tablet. With a sleek design and 10-inch touchscreen you can read in any conditions, the T100 handles anything the work-day dishes out. On or off the pole, the T100 is engineered to be comfortable and portable, enabling you to stay mobile while you work.
Its industry-leading power management and large internal battery, combined with fast-charge capabilities, increases productivity and reduces downtime. Expandable EMPOWER modules, user-configurable performance settings, and impressive IP65 environmental specs make this an unrivaled tool for the full range of survey and GIS needs.
Key Features: Learn More
- Fast and powerful Intel i5 processor for efficient data collection and processing to support demanding field applications and create high-quality deliverables in the field or office
- High-performance, large, 10-inch touchscreen with maximum readability in either sunlight or lower-light conditions
- Enhanced user-input experience including Wacom EMR stylus, physical directional buttons and all-weather touch control
- Full Windows desktop applications bring office to the field
- Long battery life, providing the convenience of all-day field operation, even in tough environments
- Slim, ergonomic design with intelligent features, engineered to be comfortable and portable, enabling you to stay mobile while you work
- Support for EM120 2.4 GHz EMPOWER module for connectivity with optical instruments, providing expansion of functionality and flexibility