- Dual frequency GNSS antenna for high-accuracy applications with the Geo 7X handheld and Pro6H/ProXRT receivers
- The Trimble® Tornado™ external dual frequency antenna contains advanced technology for extremely low multipath, outstanding low elevation satellite tracking, and high phase center accuracy. Use the Tornado antenna together with Trimble H-Star enabled handhelds and receivers for high-accuracy mapping and GIS data collection.
- The Tornado antenna can be mounted on a range pole—along with the Geo 7X handheld or the Pro 6H receiver and a field computer—to give you a convenient all-on-the pole solution. An optional magnetic mount also allows it to be directly mounted on the roof of a vehicle.
- The Trimble Tornado antenna is the standard antenna for the Trimble GPS Pathfinder ProXRT receiver.
- GPS L1/L2
- GLONASS L1/L2 and OmniSTAR capable (L-Band) when used with a Trimble GPS Pathfinder ProXRT receiver
- SBAS capable (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- TNC antenna cable connector