Trimble R12 GNSS System
Trimble R12 GNSS System: Datasheet
All-new Trimble ProPoint GNSS engine allows surveyors to push the boundaries of GNSS performance, with at least 30 percent† improved performance in challenging GNSS environments*. How? Flexible signal management enables the use of all available GNSS constellations and signals, resulting in higher satellite availability.
- Next generation Trimble® ProPoint™ GNSS positioning engine. Engineered for improved accuracy and productivity in challenging GNSS conditions.
- 672-channel solution with Trimble 360 satellite tracking technology
- Trimble SurePoint™ tilt compensation and precise position capture
- Trimble xFill® correction outage technology
- Support for RTK level precision
- Trimble CenterPoint® RTX corrections technology
- Optimized for Trimble Access™ field software
- Android™ and iOS platform support
- Cellular, Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi data connectivity
- Military-spec rugged design and IP-67 rating
- Ergonomic form factor
- All day battery with built-in status indicator
- 6 GB internal memory
Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS Technology
Improved performance in challenging GNSS conditions*, with groundbreaking signal management that leverages the latest developments in GNSS signal infrastructure and Trimble receiver hardware
Trimble SurePoint™ Technology
Fully compensates for pole tilt. Conveniently measure points that would otherwise be inaccessible with complete quality assurance.
Trimble CenterPoint® RTX Corrections Technology
Delivers GNSS corrections via satellite or internet connection with unrivaled speed and accuracy for a PPP solution.
Trimble 360 Technology
Powerful 672-channel solution with Trimble 360 technology delivers the most advanced satellite tracking of all constellations, and provides improved protection from interference and spoofed signals.
Trimble xFill® Technology
Reduces downtime in the field, with continuous RTK coverage during correction outages from an RTK base station or VRS network.
- 8 mm horiz. /15 mm vert. real time kinematic precision
- 672 GNSS channels
- Compact: 11.9 cm x 13.6 cm
- GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou/NavIC/QZSS/SBAS constellation support
- Wide band UHF radio up to 2 Watt Tx
- 6 GB internal memory
- Lightweight: 1.12 kg
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Cellular wireless communications
Trimble R12: ProPoint GNSS Engine Technology
Trimble R12: Testing in Challenging Environments
Trimble R12: First Impressions from a Surveyor's Perspective