Trimble TSC7 Data Controller
Redesigned from the ground up, the Trimble® TSC7 controller with Trimble Access™ field software combines the power of a tablet, laptop and survey-rugged design into one device. Bringing the latest in field technology, this powerful combination of hardware and software unleashes a competitive advantage for how you survey in the field.
What Makes the TSC7 Controller So Unique?
The modern 7-inch screen and memory make the TSC7 the must-have controller for survey fieldwork and scanning. Faster and more powerful than its predecessors, the TSC7 delivers better productivity and efficiency. With the power and flexibility of Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro and Trimble® Access™ 2018 software, sharing files and synchronizing data between field and office surveyors is easier than ever before.
Check Out the TSC7 Key Features:
- 7-inch Touchscreen offers better visibility of all data—including Trimble SX10 scan data—for more trusted data collection in the field. Its 1280 x 800-pixel display is made of flush, rugged Gorilla Glass for easy reading in rain, snow, or bright daylight, improving workflow efficiency. Screen works by touch or stylus.
- Trimble Access 2018 Software offers a revamped, intuitive user interface specifically designed to take advantage of the large screen on the TSC7. The larger screen makes it easier to see your data as you survey. Trimble Access 2018 also integrates Trimble Sync Manager™, so jobs can be set up in the office and then data can be easily synchronized between field and office. As easy to use as ever, Trimble Access 2018 provides the same powerful survey features that have made it the leading field software used by professional surveyors around the world.
- Dual Cameras allow users to better collaborate in the field. The 8-megapixel, field-facing camera improves documentation, while the 2-megapixel, user-facing camera allows for better communication between the field surveyor and the office.
- Modern Connectivity of the controller allows users to connect across GSM, LTE, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi which means users can communicate face-to-face from the field. The TSC7 also supports interchangeable EMPOWER modular units, such as a robotic radio module, to improve workflow and flexibility.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries come with LED indicators, allowing users to better manage battery life and time in the field. Both batteries are right and left compatible, meaning they can be safely switched out and replaced in either side of the TSC7. Also available are spare batteries, an external charger, and a vehicle adaptor.
- Improved Handling thanks to its lightweight, rugged, and ergonomic design. The TSC7 comes with dual-grip zones that keep one hand free to type while the other is free to carry, allowing for fatigue-free handling. Plus, it comes with a pole mount that offers easy click-on and off capabilities—and solid stability.
- Backlit Keypad lets surveyors work anywhere, anytime even in the dark. The TSC7 keypad also offers a more logical layout with buttons that click as you type. Plus, there are six Function keys that double to 12 configurable Fn-keys for quicker access to workflow items.
- Open Operating System which runs on the Windows 10 Pro Operating System, so you can install and run most applications—like Outlook, Excel, Dropbox, and Chrome—for more efficient workflows. It’s also equipped with an Intel Pentium CPU Quad-core Processor for faster processing power and increased internal memory and storage, resulting in more productivity and improved 3D data processing in the field.
The Trimble TSC7 is water and dust resistant to withstand the toughest weather and jobsite conditions.
- Military-spec, rugged design, engineering and performance
- Designed for operation in all light conditions
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
With its Windows 10 operating system, the TSC7 can run third-party applications as well as Trimble Siteworks Software. You get the processing power of a laptop, in a handheld controller with a large 7” screen.
As part of the Trimble Connected Site®, the TSC7 comes standard with integrated Wi-Fi® capability for instant network access.
- The TSC7 wirelessly syncs with the office to receive GNSS corrections via the Internet.
- A construction surveyor or grade checker can receive the design model, create new measurements and then send the measurement and stakeout results back to the office for review.
- Design changes originating in the office can also be sent to the controller so field crews are rapidly updated with current information. All of this is accomplished without leaving the site or the office, dramatically increasing productivity and reducing costs.
Note: Radio sold separately (110238-00-1)
The Trimble TSC7 controller for surveyors harnesses the power of Trimble Access software driven by Windows 10 Pro. Combining tablet and laptop functionality within a survey-rugged design it will change the way you work in the field.
Trimble TSC7 a...The Trimble TSC7 controller for surveyors harnesses the power ...
TSC7 Key Features
Introducing th...The story about how and why Trimble developed the new TSC7 con...