Water Leak Detector - LD-12
Digital Water Leak Detector - LD-12:
The LD-12 water leak detector is a very easy-to-use detector, featuring six filters that allow the unit to screen outside noise and zero in on water leaks.
- Considered one of the best leak detection locators for the price.
- Large meter display, allowing the user to pinpoint the exact location.
- Six selectable filters, split into three "low side" filters and three "high side" filters.
- High-sensitivity ground microphone and low "electronic noise" amplifier combine to offer the best quality sound leak detection.
- Three accessories for pinpointing a leak. Ground plate, Magnetic base and Contact rods.
- Large meter display (with back-light) of sound loudness, allowing the user to pinpoint the exact leak location.
- Light weight amplifier, weighing only 31 ounces, with a padded carrying case and a strap.
- Six selectable filters, split into three “low side” filters (100Hz, 200Hz, or 400Hz) and three “high side” filters (600Hz, 800Hz, or 1200Hz).
- "Limiter" switch which cuts off all loud noises greater than 110dB. If you drop the sensor, you won't hurt your hearing.
- "Filter-Thru" switch, which turns OFF all of the amp’s filters, allowing the user to hear all sounds from 50Hz to 15,000Hz.
- High-sensitivity ground microphone and low “electronic noise” amplifier combine to offer the very best quality sound for leak detection.
- Three accessories for attachment to the sensor: Ground plate for pinpointing on streets/slabs Magnet base for surveying at hydrants/valves Contact rod for surveying at meters/fittings
- Size: 6.7" x 2.8" x 4.1" (17.0 cm x 7.1 cm x 10.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Input Power: Six (6) "AA" dry cell batteries
- Battery Life: 28 hours with backlight OFF (alkaline cells), 14 hours with backlight ON (alkaline cells)
- Frequency Range: 100 Hz to 1200 Hz (13 dB) with Filter-Thru OFF, 15 Hz to 30,000 Hz (13 dB) with Filter-Thru ON
- Power Consumption: 70 mA or less with backlight ON, 35 mA or less with backlight OFF
- Input Impedance: 50,000 ohms
- Output Impedance: 15 ohms
- Amplification: 62 ±/- 3 dB
- ABS Carrying Case Specifications:
- Size: 18.5" x 14.6" x 7.5" (47.0 cm x 37.1 cm x 19.0 cm)
- Weight: 16.4 lbs (7.43 kg)