LT8-300LTU-LP 26X Universal Optical Line Transit Unit with Laser Plummet
David White LT8-300LTU-LP - 26X Universal Optical Line Transit Unit with Laser Plummet (46-D8879):
360º telescope rotation allows you to see directly below the instrument for pipe laying applications. Ruggedness and dependability make these five minute instruments the first choice for practically every horizontal and vertical sighting application in construction.
- Circle Lock– Assures accuracy by preventing the horizontal circle from being moved accidentally
- Solid three-piece standard- engineered to protect against dirt, damage and costly repairs.
- Wide-stance ball bearing center assures smooth movement and superior alignment control.
- Top-mounted vial is out in the open and easy to see.
- Focus knob is easy to reach, no matter what angle you’re shooting
- Laser Plummet
- 26-power magnification
- ±3/16-in at 150-ft (4.75mm at 45m) leveling accuracy
- Up to 400-ft (120m) range
- Horizontal circle, lock and tangent
- Vertical arc, lock and tangent
- 5/8 x 11 Thread Size
- 1:100 stadia with glass reticle
- Weight (Instrument Only): 9.5 lb (4.31 kg)
- Includes 2 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
- Plumb bob
- Rain hood
- Objective lens
- Hard Carrying Case
- Users Operator Manual
Customers also viewed