David White LT8-300LP Universal Optical Level Transit with Laser Plummet
LT8-300LP Universal Optical Level Transit with Laser Plummet (46-D8872): Owner's Manual
Ruggedness and dependability make these five minute instruments the first choice for practically every horizontal and vertical sighting application in construction.
- Laser plummet makes setup of center point quick and easy
- Solid three-piece standard- engineered to protect against dirt, damage and costly repairs.
- Wide-stance ball bearing center assures smooth movement and superior alignment control.
- Top-mounted vial is out in the open and easy to see.
- Focus knob is easy to reach, no matter what angle you’re shooting.
- 26-power magnification
- ±3/16-in at 150-ft (4.75mm at 45m) leveling accuracy
- Up to 400-ft (120m) range
- Horizontal circle, lock and tangent
- Vertical arc, lock and tangent
- 1:100 stadia with glass reticle
- Weight (Instrument Only): 9.5 lb (4.31 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Includes: instrument, rain hood, objective lens, case, manual
Customers also viewed