Spectra Precision LL300N Laser Level
LL300N Medium Range Highly Accurate Leveling Laser: Datasheet
The Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop or tipover... and lower repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL300N's fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Rechargeable NiMH battery pack or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions - IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with remote control slope option
- Comes standard with HL450 digital readout receiver and other configurations are available
- Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod
- LL300N: Laser, HL450 Laser Receiver, C45 Clamp, 4D Alkaline Batteries, Hard Case
- LL300N-1: Laser, HL450 Laser Receiver, Q104025 Tripod, GR151 15 ft Grade Rod (10ths), C45 Clamp, 4D Alkaline Batteries, All-In-One Hard Case
- LL300N-2: Laser, HL450 Laser Receiver, Q104025 Tripod, GR152 15 ft Grade Rod (Feet/Inches), C45 Clamp, 4D Alkaline Batteries, All-In-One Hard Case
- LL300N-8: Laser, HL320 Laser Receiver, C45 Clamp, 4D Alkaline Batteries, All-In-One Hard Case
VIDEO: Spectra Precision LL300N and LL300S