Trimble X7 3D Laser Scanning System
Trimble X7 3D Laser Scanning System: Datasheet | Comparison
The new Trimble® X7 Scanning System breaks through the barriers in 3D scanning that have been holding you back. With time-saving automatic features and confidence building results, it’s the breakthrough you’ve been waiting for.
High-speed 3D laser scanning system with new innovations to simplify adoption, increase efficiency and provide confidence in the field.
It's never been easier to break through traditional barriers of scanning. The Trimble X7 combined with Perspective software provide exceptional ease of use with intuitive workflows in a compact form factor that is easy to transport.
- Reliable field workflows suitable for all users
- Intuitive Trimble Perspective software to operate, manage,view and validate scan data
- Fast image capture with Trimble® VISION™ technology
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport and mobility
With game-changing innovations such as automatic calibration and Trimble Registration Assist, you can count on the X7 for guaranteed performance and accuracy so you can leave the site with total confidence in your data.
- Breakthrough innovations for reliable data collection
- New Trimble X-Drive deflection system enables automatic calibration to ensure accuracy on every scan with no downtime for calibration service
- Unique Trimble Registration Assist for automatic registration, refinement, and reports to leave the site with confidence
- Automated survey grade self-leveling
The Trimble X7 is the right blend of innovation and performance like survey grade self-leveling and an IP55 rating. Plus it's backed by an industry leading 2-year warranty.
- Reliable IP55 rating and industry leading 2‑year standard warranty
- High sensitivity time-of-flight EDM to effectively capturemdark and reflective surfaces
- Flexible operation with tablet or one-button workflow
- Data integration with Trimble and non Trimble software
Trimble X7 Instrument
- Automatic Calibration
- Complete confidence in every scan with the industry's first smart calibration system. No targets or user interaction required.
- Industry's first scanner to automatically level each scan with survey grade accuracy.
- Trimble Registration Assist
- Increase your field productivity with the industry's most comprehensive automatic registration.
The Trimble® X7 3D Laser Scanner is a compact, lightweight system with new innovations to simplify adoption, increase efficiency and provide confidence in the field. With the Trimble X7 and Trimble Perspective field software, you get a dependable instrument backed by an industry-leading two year warranty and comprehensive workflows to validate scan projects in the field.
- Building Construction/Facility Management
- Industrial Survey
- Civil Infrastructure
- Topographic/General Surveys
- Road Intersection Surveys
- Marine Construction
- Tank Calibration & Inspection
- Cultural Heritage
Scanner Operation: Remote control or cable
Trimble Registration Assist: Automatic and manual registration, refinement and reporting.
Data Interaction: 2D, 3D and Station View
In-field Documentation: Scan labels, annotations, pictures and measurements
Auto Sync: Automatic data sync from one-button operation
Data Redundancy: Data stored on SD Card and tablet
Data Integration: Export formats to support Trimble and non-Trimble software
File formats: TDX, TZF, E57, PTX, RCP, LAS, POD