TSC3 Data Controller
Trimble TSC3: Datasheet
The Trimble® TSC3 controller with Trimble Access™ software is a handheld field computing solution that streamlines the flow of everyday surveying work and the number of devices you need in the field.
- Large, bright high resolution screen
- Choose from a QWERTY or conventional alpha-number keyboard
- Automatically geo-tag captured images
- Navigate and find control points and other assets quickly with integrated GPS
- Receive direction cues with the internal compass
- Bluetooth wireless technology eliminates cables
- Wireless internet connectivity with integrated GSM/GPRS modem
- Trimble AccessSync enables real-time synchronization between field and office
- Download and upload files anytime, anywhere
- Connect with VRS connections using the internal modem
- 5 MP autofocus camera and LED flash
- Take digital photographs of your job site right from the control
- Record qualitative information, such as site conditions or work progress
- Large, bright, high-resolution screen makes instrument control easy
- Optimized for Trimble Access field software
- Fully-integrated camera, GPS navigation, and communications
- Improved collaboration and control through constant connectivity
For All of Your Surveying Applications
The rugged TSC3 controller is purpose-built to make both Integrated Surveying and Spatial Imaging jobs easier, more efficient, and more flexible:
Control your survey and verify your work on the large, bright, high-resolution LCD touchscreen. With the option of a QWERTY or conventional alpha-numeric keyboard, data entry is quick and easy.
An Internal Compass
Receive direction cues even when you are stationary or moving backwards.
Employ GPS Search on a conventional survey without an external GPS receiver. You can also navigate and find control points and other assets quickly.
Bluetooth® wireless technology eliminates cables in surveying systems. An internal 2.4 GHz radio option is also ideal for controlling Trimble robotic systems.
Designed to Support Your Daily Workflows
Trimble Access field software available on the TSC3 controller offers numerous features and capabilities to streamline the flow of everyday surveying work. Streamlined workflows – such as Roads, Monitoring, Mines, and Tunnels — guide crews through common project types and allows crews to get the job done faster with less distractions.
Survey companies can also implement their unique workflows by taking advantage of the customization capabilities available in the Trimble Access Software Development Kit (SDK). The Trimble Access SDK provides software developers with the tools to customize and extend TrimbleAccess.
With a bright, daylight readable display, integrated communications, and integrated survey workflows, the fully integrated TSC3 controller will make your field work more efficient.