LT20G Cross Line Laser
LT20G Crossline Laser: Datasheet
The Spectra Precision® LT20G Crossline Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling green beam laser that projects ultra-bright horizontal and vertical lines. The laser beam fan angle is wide to allow maximum coverage.
The laser tool is used in a wide variety of interior applications including leveling, wall layout, vertical plumb and alignment, acoustic ceiling installation and finish carpentry.
The LT20G has been designed with a tough housing and generous overmold to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool is specified to pass 3 foot (1 meter) drop tests and is designed to outlast all competitive crossline lasers.
- Rugged – robust design allows work to continue even after dropping
- Bright lines – high visibility green beams are easy to see even in areas with bright light
- Versatile accessory – can be used for any application including magnetic mounting, ceiling track mount and tripod mounts
- Wide fan beam angles – provides maximum coverage
- 3 year no cost warranty – best coverage for professional construction work
- Includes a soft pouch with belt loop, target, magnetic accessory bracket, ceiling mount, mounting strap, batteries and user guide