Pelican Protective Yellow Storm Case (iM Series) w/ Foam
Pelican Storm Cases (iM Series):
The Pelican iM series Storm Case with Foam is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant, and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight, and watertight.
There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has virtually unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by a double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handle that provides strong, durable comfort.
- Two Press & Pull Latches
- Double-layered, Soft-grip Handle
- Two Padlock Hasps
- Vortex® Valve
- Powerful Hinges
- Meets Carry-on Regulations
- Lightweight Strong HPX® Resin
- Guaranteed For Life
Cases come in 4 sizes:
- Interior (L X W X D): 9.50" x 7.50" x 4.25"
- Exterior (L X W X D): 11.80" x 9.80" x 4.70"
- Interior (L X W X D): 13.00" x 9.20" x 6.00"
- Exterior (L X W X D): 14.20" x 11.40" x 6.50"
- Interior (L X W X D): 15.00" X 10.50" X 6.00"
- Exterior (L X W X D): 16.20" X 12.70" X 6.60"
- Interior (L X W X D): 18.00" x 13.00" x 6.70"
**Includes FREE Shipping
***While Supplies Last