Extended Product Protection
You choose Trimble so you can count on your equipment to get the job done right. Extending your coverage beyond factory warranty ensures that you keep getting the job done, well into the future. Trimble provides extended protection for hardware, firmware and the software you use to support your life's work, as well as your livelihood. Our plans make good business sense and provide you with a worry-free ownership experience as long as you own the coverage.
Be Prepared for the Unexpected. Be Trimble Protected.
- Annual protection plan coverage is typically less than the average repair cost
- Plans allow you to get repairs done faster with pre-approvals
- Lock-in tomorrow's repair costs at today's prices
- Pay nothing for parts and labor
- Minimize downtime and improve overall efficiency
- Enjoy plans that come with transferrable ownership (plan follows serial number)
|Hardware Coverage||Firmware Coverage||Software Coverage|
- Repair costs including parts and labor
- Updates of application software and firmware, on select plans
- Preventative maintenance (with select plans)
- Updates equipment or applications with current releases to keep you running at peak efficiency
-In-field updates to Trimble software running on control units and handhelds
- Updates for the newest Trimble office software
Trimble Protected Plus Plans
Keep your Trimble equipment running at peak efficiency with our Plus protection plans for total stations, tablets, levels, radios, handhelds, GNSS receivers, control units and antennas.
Survey Hardware Protection | Data Collector Hardware Protection | Monitoring Hardware Protection | GIS/Mapping Hardware Protection
Includes Protection Against:
- Wear and tear that causes equipment not to function according to specifications
- Environmental damage due to dust, heat, humidity or salt air
- Surge protection when using Trimble power supplies
- Preventative Maintenance (adjustments & calibration) on select total stations and scanners
Trimble Protected Premium Plans
Trimble's most comprehensive protection, Premium protection plans include all of the features of the Plus+ plans and far more for total stations, tablets, control units, office software, GNSS receivers and GNSS firmware. Premium plans are available only at the point of a new purchase sale and are currently available only in the United States and Canada.
- Five years of accidental damage protection on select hardware due to drops, falls, liquid spills, broken screens and more
- Five years of software and firmware support for eligible receivers, tablets and controllers